Monday, July 6, 2015

Learn How To Add My Computer Icon On Desktop In Windows 8

My Computer Icon on Desktop in Windows 8








‘My Computer’, the favorite and most used icon in Windows OS desktop is not included in latest Windows 8.1 or 8 by default. Also, as you know these operating systems will boot directly into metro UI mode instead of desktop mode. Even though you can make Windows 8.1 to boot into desktop mode directly, but still the My computer icon will be missing in it. Here is a simple and quick way about how to show my computer icon on Windows 8.1 and 8 desktop.

Adding My Computer Icon On Desktop In Windows 8 & 8.1

1) Right Click on the blank space and select Personalize.
My Computer Icon On Desktop in Windows 8
2) In next screen Click on ‘Change desktop icons’.  Select the icons that you want to display in your desktop. Checking Computer’ check box will show the my computer icon. I prefer to have Control Panel and Network icons also on my desktop.
Learn How To Add My Computer Icon to Desktop In Windows 8 And 8.1
After applying you would be seeing My computer icon on Windows 8.1 and 8.

Join Us On Facebook: Join Us

And 

Like Us On Facebook: Like Us



No comments:

Post a Comment