Tuesday, July 7, 2015

About Me

       Something About Me

<!–My Name was chosen as Yasar Ali by my Parents when I was born on 10 April 1998  in Buner khayber pakhtunkha Daggar Distt Buner, I’m currently above 17 years old  :P:..–>

<!–Back in 2007, I started taking interest in computers & internet, and I found it very interesting thing to learn because the real world was turning very fast towards information technology. I started learning computer & internet courses in 2014, And thus, after 1 or 1 year above  continue struggles now I have some extensive knowledge about computers and internet. And this is the most valuable thing for me, I really respect it, I try to share it and want to share all of it before leaving this world, at the same time I continue learning new things because INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or KNOWLEDGE has no boundary. Everyday is a new day for me as a learner and I try to learn at least one new thing every single day–>

<!-- I have Started Learning online  Computer Basic Tutorials , Blogging, Website Tutorials and so on , and I want to Make a Complete and interactive Website for learning and Tips for another people whose not know about computer and computer Programming and it's fundamentals. -->

<!--I will working  hard and inshallah i will make a  Large Hub of Tutoring Site for Beginners-->

<!--I have completed my D-I-T on Frontier Computer College at Swari Buner, and i still studying at Govt-Degree College Daggar Distt Bunter -->

No comments:

Post a Comment